The Operations Associate supports our Executive Team in a timely and professional manner. You provide high-quality administrative and research assistance to top-level executives. You support the overall operations of Boone, anticipate partner and client needs, and serve as the critical communications node of the enterprise. This role reports to the C-Suite, and supports three key areas: Management, Operations and Boone Culture.
Who You Are
• Driven, engaging and organized team member who is passionate about national security and technology
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university or relevant real-world experience
• Two to four years of combined experience to include executive level support, personnel management, scheduling task management, financial management,planning, programming and correspondence management, or similar military experience
• Security clearance is a plus but not required
• Lead senior management operations and coordination to drive tasks to completion, including quarterly planning, milestone management and calendar management for the executive team
• Coordinate daily calendar of Executive Team, including necessary information regarding logistics, travel, and preparation materials
• Design and schedule internal and external meetings, appointments, and events
• Prepare materials ahead of internal and external meetings including itineraries, read ahead materials, agendas, etc.
• Execute research to support operations and business development
• Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or directing inquiries
• Maintain client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Support the CFO and COO with basic financial and operational tasks
• Develop employee engagement activities, manage employee feedback program
• Execute employee on-boarding and introductory training for Boone
• Arrange meetings, programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and managing event budget
• Create & maintain up to date out of office calendar
• Support the Boone Insights team on research, market scanning, hill scanning and event coverage
• Support Boone employees in identifying events to attend
• Acts as point of contact between CEO and employees/clients• Finance and HR Support
Key Performance Indicators
• Quality of work
• Timeliness of work completion
• Regular, consistent, and accurate completion of timesheets
• Effective and consistent use of project management tools to manage tasks and deliverables
• Feedback from client managers, program managers and other employees
• Client & Employee satisfaction
• Employee sustainment / growth / retention
Salary and Benefits
Boone provides our teammates with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, health/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, wellness & fitness, and commuter benefits, among others.
Boone’s singular purpose is to build a machine for the rapid advancement and adoption of technologies that impact the national security mission. Boone employs a sophisticated team of technologists, defense acquisition experts, weapons analysts, product engineers, veterans,and creatives to architect groundbreaking results for national security agencies and commercial technology companies. The technical expertise deployed by Boone helps build capability for the most sensitive missions America undertakes today. Boone’s roots date back nearly a century to Alberta Boone, whose pivotal role in the United States’ Arsenal of Democracy helped win World War II. Like Alberta, Boone believes groundbreaking creations require tactics as original as the technologies themselves.
We want to hear from you! Please submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click "Apply Now" below. Include a few sentences about your interest, why you believe you are a good fit, and a link to your Linked In profile if applicable.