The Analyst will support a DoD client within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment at the Pentagon or Mark Center located in Arlington, VA. This work directly supports DoD professionals dedicated to excellence and to serving the needs of the Warfighter.
• Active DoD Secret clearance
Desired education & experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
• Two (2) to four (4) years of combined experience to include executive-level support, personnel, scheduling, task management, planning, programming, and correspondence management with the Department of Defense
• Or military experience
The Analyst may support the client in a combination of the follow duties, but not limited to:
• Performing extraordinary executive-level support for DoD leaders. Coordinating the daily calendar(s) of DoD Executive(s) (Political Appointees or members of the Senior Executive Service), including scheduling internal and external meetings, appointments, and events. • Managing several DoD Executives and multiple functional areas across various locations.
• Preparing and coordinating materials ahead of internal and external meetings, including itineraries, read aheads, and agendas. Ensure the taskings are compliant with DoD systems such as CATMs, DoD editing, and formatting requirements.
• Tracking office taskings as defined by DoD Executives.
• Coordinating travel and accommodations DoD Executives and other government officials as needed; this includes the use of the Defense Travel System (DTS).
• Executing tasks and duties that support the Executive priorities and daily operations.
• Providing support to the DoD Executives in the execution of all aspects of the office mission to include protocol and events planning support.
• Assisting other staff members as directed in the drafting and writing of policies, guidance, supporting processes, and memoranda.
• Support office correspondence in the development of written staff packages and other correspondence, including research and analyses. • Support with office management duties as directed by the government to include, but not limited to, team calendar management, and office supply management.
The incumbent must:
• Be exceptionally organized
• Be an excellent communicator (written and verbal)
• Have outstanding customer service abilities such as initiative, judgment, creativity, flexibility, and confidence
• Must have the ability to multi-task across multiple projects
• Have a demonstrated history of performing in a dynamic, high pace environment
• Be positive and proactive
Salary & Benefits
Boone provides our teammates with a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive salary, health/dental/vision, 401(k) with match, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, wellness & fitness, and commuter benefits, among others.
Boone's singular purpose is to build a machine for the rapid advancement and adoption of technologies that impact the national security mission. Boone employs a sophisticated team of technologists, defense acquisition experts, weapons analysts, product engineers, veterans, and creatives to architect groundbreaking results for national security agencies and commercial technology companies. The technical expertise deployed by Boone helps build capability for the most sensitive missions America undertakes today. Boone's roots date back nearly a century to Alberta Boone, whose pivotal role in the United States' Arsenal of Democracy helped win World War II. Like Alberta, Boone believes groundbreaking creations require tactics as original as the technologies themselves.