What You'll Bring
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent; or ten to fifteen years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 7+ years of Business Development and Capture Management experience.
• Familiarity with defense acquisition, defense and intelligence technologies, federal clients, and national security.
• Knowledgeable on current government contracts and the FAR and DFAR.
• Proficient in capture methodologies (e.g., Shipley).
• Proven ability to prioritize and qualify federal pursuits.
• Strong negotiating, influencing and coaching skills in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in a team environment working with senior management as a team player and leader.
• Demonstrated experience in identifying clients’ needs, working collaboratively to develop plans to address needs and deploying appropriate resources to deliver results.
• Understanding of capture management best practices.
• Experience managing and writing proposals.
• Demonstrated ability to capture business in the federal space. Ideally, you'd also have:
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent presentation and verbal communications skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving and business acumen.
• Proactive, attention to detail, project management and organizational skills.
• Relentless relationship builder and relentless follow-up.
• Defense acquisition experience.
• Ability to build a 5M, 10M and 20M revenue capture plan.
• Have a demonstrated history of performing in a dynamic, fast paced environment.About Boone
Boone’s singular purpose is to build a machine for the rapid advancement and adoption of technologies that impact the national security mission. Boone employs a sophisticated team of technologists, defense acquisition experts, weapons analysts, product engineers, veterans, and creatives to architect groundbreaking results for national security agencies and commercial technology companies. The technical expertise deployed by Boone helps build capability for the most sensitive missions America undertakes today. Boone’s roots date back nearly a century to Alberta Boone, whose pivotal role in the United States’ Arsenal of Democracy helped win World War II. Like Alberta, Boone believes groundbreaking creations require tactics as original as the technologies themselves.Sound Exciting?
We want to hear from you! Please submit your resume directly to: email@example.com
and include a few sentences about your interest, why you believe you are the best fit, and a link to your LinkedIn profile if applicable.