What You'll Bring
• Experience selling emerging tech to Federal customers.
• An uncanny curiosity for understanding technology and market fit.
• A working knowledge of sources of government funding and contracting; including the FAR, contract vehicles, and OTAs.
• Exceptional communication, and presentation skills.
• Unique self-sufficiency and initiative, with the confidence to own revenue-driving outcomes.
• Ability to manage multiple large, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
• Exceptional ability to evaluate a client’s technology capabilities against Federal use case requirements to architect.
Ideally, you'd also have:
• Experience in SBIR and BAA proposal writing on behalf of emerging tech clients.
• Experience in the use of Federal contracting search engines (Federal Compass, Bloomberg.gov., etc.).
• A working knowledge of CRM tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Pipedrive, etc.).
• Experience in the use of collaborative work platforms like Microsoft Teams and Sharepoint.
• At least a Secret-level security clearance with a minimum of four years of remaining eligibility.
Boone’s singular purpose is to build a machine for the rapid advancement and adoption of technologies that impact the national security mission. Boone employs a sophisticated team of technologists, defense acquisition experts, weapons analysts, product engineers, veterans, and creatives to architect groundbreaking results for national security agencies and commercial technology companies. The technical expertise deployed by Boone helps build capability for the most sensitive missions America undertakes today. Boone’s roots date back nearly a century to Alberta Boone, whose pivotal role in the United States’ Arsenal of Democracy helped win World War II. Like Alberta, Boone believes groundbreaking creations require tactics as original as the technologies themselves.Sound Exciting?
We want to hear from you! Please submit your resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and include a few sentences about your interest, why you believe you are the best fit, and a link to your LinkedIn profile if applicable.