About the Role
A United State Air Force Client is looking for an excellent writer and content strategy consultant to produce high-impact communications for Headquarters Air Force senior leadership and a 50,000+ global workforce.
• Must be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Desired Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
• This incumbent will manage the end-to-end storytelling process, collaborating across the Strategic Communications team and a network of subject-matter experts.
• Equipped with 1 year of internal communications experience with an emphasis on writing and editing.
• This consultant will be a key advisor in building effective communication channels and strategies that reach Airmen at all levels of the organization.
• Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
• Obtain a deep understanding of services and operational capabilities to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
• Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Relationship management
• Manage risk and proactively identify & minimize potential issues
• Special project execution and delivery as needed
• Operational support
Key Performance Indicators:
• Be exceptionally organized
• Be an excellent communicator (written and verbal)
• Have outstanding customer service abilities such as initiative, judgment, creativity, flexibility, and confidence
• Must have the ability to multi-task across multiple projects
• Have a demonstrated history of performing in a dynamic, high pace environment
• Be positive and proactive
• Commensurate with experience
• Health Insurance
• Retirement Plan
• Paid Time Off
• Commuter Benefits
• Employee Phantom Stock Plan
Schedule: • Monday to Friday • Full-Time Remote (currently, subject to change at the request of client)
About the Company
Boone is a tech-enabled professional services firm that delivers intelligent automation and emerging technology solutions to national security agencies. In the Federal marketplace, we provide tech-enabled services that deploy exceptional talent with cutting-edge tools to automate processes and create efficiencies. Commercially, we help technology companies scale, advising our clients on best practices to successfully market their products and services to federal end-users.
Our exposure to both federal and commercial sectors allows us to create customized solutions for government end-users that often integrate our commercial client portfolio of products, services, and subject matter experts.